Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A List

Things I Have Done While Carrying A Baby On My Back:

1. Walked eight miles.
2. Painted a house.
3. Painted a bar.
4. Painted my toenails.
5. Put on make-up.
6. Gone to a job interview.
7. Conducted job interviews.
8. Packed and unloaded the entire contents of my house. Twice.
9. Attended a flamenco rock concert.
10. Performed in a flamenco rock concert. Just kidding.
11. Done the dishes.
12. Cooked spring rolls.
13. Visited a prison.
14. Swam laps.
15. Attended a poetry reading.
16. Attended class.
17. Attended to a bleeding junkie.
18. Carried groceries home.
19. Cleaned three houses.
20. Wrote seventeen newspaper articles and half a dozen blog entries.

I love being a momma.

peace~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is the cutest picture I have EVER seen! You two are on my computer desktop now...

Frannie aka LittleFootProductions :)

xziat said...

Aw, Mini Muffin ...

peace~